Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ten Things to Know Before Stepping Outside to Play

Okay now.
I see it all the time.
The purpose of this BLOG is to get you to:
 ooops, my keys are stuck.

Here are TEN critical things one must know before going outside to play:
  1. Infinity is a short amount of time repeated over and over.
  2. Death is a big part of life.
  3. Disease is a small part of global health.
  4. Fun doesn't hurt, most of the time.
  5. Life expectancy is increased equal to the amount of time spent exercising. 
  6. I think, therefore I am, I think.
  7. I am, therefore, I think I am, I think.
  8. Friends for life are limited by life expectancy of either themselves or you.
  9. Infinity is just a short amount of time repeated over and over.
  10. And ten?  What was it?

I get it.
It is time to go outside and play
and get off this internet.
Bye.








No comments:

Post a Comment